Ford Assistance is a roadside rescue, repair and recovery service that helps you at home or anywhere in Europe, seven days a week, 365 days a year. You should be offered this Free with a Ford Scheduled Service.
- Every new Ford passenger car and commercial vehicle comes with one year’s free Ford Assistance (excluding Motability and Contract Hire).
How it works….
If your vehicle breaks down, you simply call Ford Assistance and we’ll get someone out to you as fast as we can.
If we cannot arrange a local repair within a reasonable time, recovery of the vehicle will be available.
As an extension to our recovery service we may offer you one of the following:
- Use of a temporary loan (replacement) vehicle for a maximum of two working days
- Pay reasonable public transport costs for the driver and passengers
- One nights accommodation, up to £50 (excl. VAT, incl. breakfast) per person per night
- Provide an alternative method of recovery if repairs are started but not completed before the driver’s planned return home (Outside the UK only). We may pay for one person’s reasonable travel and accommodation costs to collect the vehicle (maximum value – £600)
- Single Destination Load Continuation Service for Perishable Goods (Commercial Vehicles only)
To see just how comprehensive our service is please download the Ford Assistance Terms & Conditions
If you breakdown…
In the UK you should call: 0800 111234 or Ford One Call on 0203 5644444
In any other European country you should call: 00800 88776611 or +33 4268781